[comp.sys.apple2] The II is REALLY dead and this group killed it!

rs.miller@pro-harvest.cts.com (Randy Miller) (10/12/90)

I hope you *(IO^Y(%()Y_*^ whiners on the net are happy!  You just killed all
the support that Apple offered to us by your incessant whining, bitching and
complaining.  If all the effort were better spent on programming and learning
the machine (That is the reason you twerps decided to go to school,RIGHT?!)
there wouldn't be the dearth of applications in the marketplace right now!
(Oh, I see, the only reason you enrolled in college is to bitch, complain, and
get drunk! GET REAL!)  As far as I'm concerned, you guys aren't worth a pint of
urine (with or without sugar in it!).  I GUARANTEE you that I will NEVER
recommend buying ANY Apple hardware platform to any client, based on the
attitudes I see in this group.  I hope the hell that the netgods decide to
pull the plug on this group, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT!
Don't bother responding, since all responses will be directed to /dev/null.
You whiners can all GO TO HELL!!!
a very pissed-off Randy Miller

Randy Miller
proline:rs.miller@pro-harvest
uucp:crash!pro-harvest!rs.miller
internet:rs.miller@pro-harvest.cts.com

Home:Box 103
     Darien, WI 53114

Never teach a pig to sing.  You'll drive yourself nuts, and annoy the pig.

rankins@argentina (raymond r rankins) (10/12/90)

In article <4930@crash.cts.com>, rs.miller@pro-harvest (Randy Miller) writes:
>................ GUARANTEE you that I will NEVER
>recommend buying ANY Apple hardware platform to any client, based on the
>attitudes I see in this group.......
			^
		       /|\

How the hell does this  |  attitude help the Apple II line?  You people
who are saying "I will never buy/recommend another Apple product" are
doing more damage to the Apple II line than Apple could ever
think of doing.  No company is going to continue supporting a product
if their isn't good user support for it.  I Apple isn't going to push
the Apple II products, we as users have to.  Presumably, we bought these
machines because we like them and they fulfill our needs.  (If your Apple
II isn't doing what you want it to do for you, why did you buy it in the
first place?)  We have to be the "evangelists" for the computers that
we hold so dearly.

If you want to complain about Apple's support for the machine, that's
one thing, but giving up on the machine will only hasten it's demise.

Ray

Ray Rankins          |(518) 387-7174 | INTERNET: rankins@argentina.crd.ge.com
2 Moonglow Rd.       |(518) 583-3320 | COMPUSERVE: 71131,3236
Gansevoort, NY 12831 |               | AmericaOnline: RayRankins
<insert standard disclaimer here>    | GEnie: R.Rankins

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (10/15/90)

Yes, and we should all be tried for murder!

Yo Randy, have you read your signature?

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs