[comp.sys.apple2] Compiler Problem

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Desdinova) (10/17/90)

In article <16262.netnews.info-apple@pro-novapple> herwin@pro-novapple.cts.com (Harry Erwin) writes:
>I've been running into a problem with the following sequence of actions:
[disk stuff]
>Afterwards, when I examine the file, I discover that the first write was done
>but not the second.  The code is SYS-V C and works on all the other machines
>I've ported it to.

   What compiler are you using?  GS/OS works pretty flawlessly,I'm sure,
but ORCA/C doesn't.  Is that what it is? If it is, I recommend you send
a letter to the byteworks along with the code on a disk, so they can fix
the bug.  APW is basically defunct, so you should get ORCA if you haven't
already.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | Blondes in big black cars look better wearing
Senior/Computer Engineering | their dark sunglasses at night. (unk. wierdo)
                            |                             (B O'Cult)
Apple II Users Unite! Storm the New Product Announcement and Demand Justice!