[comp.sys.apple2] Apple IIe Emulation

paul@athertn.Atherton.COM (Paul Sander) (10/18/90)

Here is an article I just found in comp.sys.amiga, where there has been a
lot of discussion about the new Macs (yes, they're paranoid, too).  Read
what you will.

--
Paul Sander        (408) 734-9822  | "Passwords are like underwear," she said,
paul@Atherton.COM                  | "Both should be changed often."