[comp.sys.apple2] Classic Concentration

ART100@psuvm.psu.edu (Andy Tefft) (10/13/90)

One of the prizes on this game show today was an Apple computer.
Not a Mac, not a Mac II, not even a GS, but... a //e.

I'm pretty sure they're running current shows, no?

BTW the guy who won it was happy to win it.

Sponsoring a game show with prizes is almost as good as "real"
advertising! I don't know why it wasn't a GS though.

In article <90285.155227ART100@psuvm.psu.edu> ART100@psuvm.psu.edu (Andy Tefft) writes:
>One of the prizes on this game show today was an Apple computer.
>Not a Mac, not a Mac II, not even a GS, but... a //e.
>
>I'm pretty sure they're running current shows, no?

	Well, I don't know if it was one of the network game shows, or
syndicate game shows or what...

	But if it was on the A&E it was most likely a rerun.. They rerun
tons of old [AND -BAD- in my opinion.. But I'm a "Jeopardy" and "Remote
Control" snob myself] game shows.

	I saw a //c on some game show on MTV a few days ago I think... Might
have been a rerun of "Remote Control" (THEY DON'T MAKE it anymore.. waaaaah!),
or the new "Turn it Up".. I think it was "Remote Control" though.

--
/               Apple II(GS) Forever!    unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu               \
\"If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd be on in prime time."-Lisa Simpson/

adamr@pro-novapple.cts.com (Adam Robey) (10/21/90)

That's a start, but Apple should do more to promote the Apple II computer
line.
-AMR
| PROLINE: pro-novapple!adamr             | UUCP: crash!pro-novapple!adamr    |
| ARPA: crash!pro-novapple!adamr@nosc.mil | INET: adamr@pro-novapple.cts.com  |