[comp.sys.apple2] Jobs/Apple's Bureaucraciness

In article <9010221505.AA01833@apple.com> $CSD211@LSUVM.BITNET (Mark Orr) writes:
>Oh, quit harping on Steve Jobs! If he were still Apple's CEO, I think he
>would have wised up...It's a question of "Who do you trust (more)?"
Well I'll keep harping on Jobs because it seems to me that he was the person
who started the downfall of the II. Not only because of the Mac itself, but
by stopping/slowing improvement plans for the II.

>Isn't it fascinating that whenever you read an article about Apple Computer
>these days that you continuously hear what this manager is doing, or what
>that director is doing. Damn, but Apple has become bureaucratic! Everybody
>who works there must have a job title...

	It's like I always say, if it ain't one thing it's another...
Oops, that's Rosanne Rosannadanna..

	But seriously, I always say that Apple's getting bluer every day.

--
/               Apple II(GS) Forever!    unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu               \
\"If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd be on in prime time."-Lisa Simpson/