[comp.sys.apple2] Application Launcher with any type file

beversdo@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Tom Beversdorf) (10/24/90)

I have written a program that can launch not only the SYS file, but also a
BIN file, BAS file, and TXT.  This modifies the ProDOS quit code in RAM where
you can go back to launcher menu when Q)uit to ProDOS option is selected from
another application such as Copy ][ plus.  It is written in ProDOS BASIC with
machine language subroutines.

Since ProSEL is a commercial software that costs money for everything such as
hard disk backup, utilities, and menus.  The program I wrote is just the menus
for the hard disk.

Is anyone interested?  It could be shareware.

  ______               __
    /                 /  )                     /       /)
 --/ __________      /--<  _ , __/> __  _   __/ __,_  //
(_/ (_) / / / <_    /___/_</_\/ (__/ (_/_)_(_/_(_) (_//_
                                                    />
                                                   </

noahm@pro-freedom.cts.com (Noah Magram) (10/24/90)

Sure I'm interested. Put a copy on the board for ALL to see. I have a pretty
neat program called Windows for my apple wich does the same and a little more
than your program does.
----
ProLine:  noahm@pro-freedom
Internet: noahm@pro-freedom.cts.com