[comp.sys.apple2] Tech Notes and Source Code

Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU (10/27/90)

Since Apple hasn't seen fit to spend the couple of hundred bucks to
buy a larger hard drive to hold system software, source code, and
tech notes (even though they're spending 40 million to hype the
new macs), there haven't been any dts file updates in the past
10 months.

I uploaded all of the new tech notes (through the summer) in
ASCII format and binscii'ed the source code archives.  Everything's
(except for system software) now available on ummts.cc.umich.edu.

      FTP  ummts.cc.umich.edu
      CD   PC5:

      GET  TN.!Index     (tech note index)
      MGET TN.?          (wildcard get -- 100s of files)

      GET  FT.!Index     (file type index)
      MGET FT.?          (wildcard get)

      GET  SC.?          (wildcard get of source code files ~25)

      BYE

    Todd A. Bakal                                All snappy sayings aside,
    U of M Apple User's Group                    !Index will be updated
    Ann Arbor, Michigan                          ASAP or my name's not...

    Internet: Tabakal@ub.cc.umich.edu            FTP: ummts.cc.umich.edu
              Tab@terminator.cc.umich.edu             35.1.1.43   (PC5:)
    UUCP: ...!uunet!ub.cc.umich.edu!tabakal      BITnet: Tabakal@UMICHUB

alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (SCOTT ALFTER) (10/28/90)

In article <6475922@ub.cc.umich.edu> Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU writes:
>I uploaded all of the new tech notes (through the summer) in
>ASCII format and binscii'ed the source code archives.  Everything's
>(except for system software) now available on ummts.cc.umich.edu.

Damn!  Just after I spent one-and-a-half hours on GEnie grabbing
TN/FTN updates...:-)

Scott Alfter                             _/_
                                        / v \ Apple II:
Internet: alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (    ( the power to be your best!
   GEnie: S.ALFTER                      \_^_/