[comp.sys.apple2] Space Cluster & Space Shark

fadden@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Andy McFadden) (10/27/90)

If you've ever played Eliminator (from Adventure International), check
out Space Shark... it's a GS version.  VERY nice displays, but a bit dim.

If you want to take a walk down memory lane, boot up Space Cluster.  It's
a remake of one of the oldest and most popular Apple II arcade games (well
before Choplifter; same era as Apple Invader).

I believe both are available on tybalt.caltech.edu.

Is anybody else willing to u/l the second disk of cosmocade?  I'm
anxious to see it.

--
fadden@cory.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden)
..!ucbvax!cory!fadden

6600prao@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Parik Rao) (10/27/90)

 Whoever has space shark up ANYWHERE - please delete
it.  Its a commercial game.  I recieved a copy and
didn't realize this and therefore uploaded it to AO.
I recieved a call from one of FTA's members who had
heard about it and he told me TOOLBOX (the people
who publish Photonix II) is selling the game.  They
also sell a GS technical book in french.  I don't
have the address handy right  now, it should be on
phtonix.

(if not, I can dig it up...if anyone wants to buy
the game or Photonix II)
:

jimmy@pro-ldm.cts.com (Jimmy Johnson) (10/30/90)

  Does the new Photonix II work with the ROM Ver. 3 IIgs? The last one didn't.

UUCP: crash!pro-ldm!jimmy
ARPA: crash!pro-ldm!jimmy@nosc.mil
INET: jimmy@pro-ldm.cts.com

WKF2298@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU (Wonko the Sane) (10/31/90)

Ahhhhhhh!  Wait a minute. . . Photonix II!  Where can I get it?  I need an
FTP site!

	Wow!

gt0t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Gregory Ross Thompson) (10/31/90)

WKF2298@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU (Wonko the Sane) writes:
> Ahhhhhhh!  Wait a minute. . . Photonix II!  Where can I get it?  I need an
> FTP site!

  Did you read the original post about it?  It's being published, ie:
You have to buy it, or you're breaking the law.  'Cmon, pal.  Buy it,
support the FTA.

>         Wow!

  Yup...

		-Greg T.