[comp.sys.apple2] ProTERM Documentation & Piracy

daehl@madnix.UUCP (Donald Aehl) (11/01/90)

In article <40@generic.UUCP> marekp@pnet91.cts.com (Marek Pawlowski) writes:
>How can you promote piracy?  It is a main factor in what has brought the Apple
>// software industry down to extreme low levels, and most likely, never to be
>professionally accepted again.
>
>/* Marek Pawlowski

That is simply *NOT* true!  I do not intend to promote software piracy in any
way, but I am very familiar with the computer software industry and piracy
of Apple II software is insignificant compared to the piracy levels of Amiga
software, IBM software and even Macintosh software.

Pirates are not to blame... Look towards Cupertino for the real answer.

Apple Computer *KILLED* the Apple II Computer!!