[comp.sys.apple2] Congratulations to Andy Nicholas

6600prao@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Parik Rao) (11/03/90)

 As of November 5th Andy Nicholas now works for
Apple as a Apple II Software Engineer; specifically
working on the Finder team.

btw, to Matt Montano - I *AM* getting your mail.
However out of the 20 replies I've composed all have
bounced back to me.  if anyone knows of a way to
send email to a proline system from University
California, please tell me.  :)  I can email thru
uucp, internet & bitnet as far as I can tell.

marekp@pnet91.cts.com (Marek Pawlowski) (11/03/90)

6600prao@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Parik Rao) writes:

> As of November 5th Andy Nicholas now works for
>Apple as a Apple II Software Engineer; specifically
>working on the Finder team.
>
>btw, to Matt Montano - I *AM* getting your mail.
>However out of the 20 replies I've composed all have
>bounced back to me.  if anyone knows of a way to
>send email to a proline system from University
>California, please tell me.  :)  I can email thru
>uucp, internet & bitnet as far as I can tell.

Great stuff!

As to replying to Matt, you should use:

..zoo.utoronto.edu!generic!pnet91!sysadmin

or:

..utzoo.toronto.edu!generic!pnet91!sysadmin

We're NOT running ProLine!!

/* Marek Pawlowski, marekp@{generic|pnet91|contact|bkj386|torag|aunix}.uucp */
/* President, Intelligent Twist Software, 250 Harding Blvd, PO BOX 32017    */
/* Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 9M7, CANADA.				    */