[comp.sys.apple2] Hyper C Documentation -- An Answer?

marekp@pnet91.cts.com (Marek Pawlowski) (11/03/90)

   Why don't we create our own "manual" by asking questions, and having people
with the manuals answer them?  This way the people asking, get what they need,
and the people answering aren't typing in the WHOLE manual..

/* Marek Pawlowski, marekp@{generic|pnet91|contact|bkj386|torag|aunix}.uucp */
/* President, Intelligent Twist Software, 250 Harding Blvd, PO BOX 32017    */
/* Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 9M7, CANADA.				    */

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (11/04/90)

In article <93@generic.UUCP> marekp@pnet91.cts.com (Marek Pawlowski) writes:

>   Why don't we create our own "manual" by asking questions, and having people
>with the manuals answer them?  This way the people asking, get what they need,
>and the people answering aren't typing in the WHOLE manual..

Of the several hundred questions I would like to ask, I only have enough
information available to ask one or two that could be answered.  Most would
be really general, or not available without combining my knowledge with the
stuff in the manual.

e.g.
How do I create my own libraries?
Can the sym function do anything useful?
How does one make an independent system program using Hyperc?
What is the name and function of all assembler directives?
How many 65c02 codes are supported?
What is the syntax for 65c02 codes implemented with implied operands?
(actually I figured this one out already eg. lsr a)

Many intelligent questions cannot arise until a basic understanding of
what is going on is reached.  I know assembler, but not the intrinsics
of Hyper C.

---
Michael J Pender Jr  Box 1942 c/o W.P.I.   Part of this D- belongs to
greyelf@wpi.bitnet   100 Institute Rd.     God...
greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu  Worcester, Ma 01609           - B. Simpson
--
---