[comp.sys.apple2] Writing to companies

In article <1990Nov3.223640.18069@isis.cs.du.edu> kreme@isis.UUCP (Eric Idle's Fish Eric) writes:
>In article <9624.apple.net@pro-angmar> kgreen@pro-angmar.UUCP (Kevin Green) writes:
>>HOWEVER - It is not my intention to glorify the Mac over the //gs or any other
>>platform. Each has its own uses/advantages/disadvantages. I personally think
>>that most of the nifty software that the the Mac has can and should be ported
>>to the //gs.
>
>Absolutely.  Sim City would be nice... heheh!  I'm sitting here with 4 Megs
>of RAM trying to figure out how to use it all... :-)

	If you want Sim City on the GS, WRITE TO THE COMPANY/COMPANIES that
publish and/or wrote the game!

	If anyone has the address(es) of the companies that published/wrote
the game, PLEASE post them here!

	Guess what, while writing this article, I realized I was given
an address by someone on our local system. It's for Maxis Software, and
I -BELIEVE- they wrote Sim City.. I will post it here, even though I may
be wrong.. Hopefully someone else will post and say that they are who wrote
Sim City and not some other program! (As I will say in the next paragraph,
I have a bunch of letters to write..  About Harmony & Sorcerian & a few other
games.. One that starts with a P that I can't remember)

Maxis Software
1042 Country Club Drive, Suite C
Moraga Ca, 94556

Tel: 415-376-6434
Fax: 415-376-1823

	I am absolutely serious about writing. I have about 5 letters I'm
gonna write when I get 'my' darn printer back. (My sister's using it on
my mom's Mac to write resumes.. SHEESH.. Getting her a job or saving the
Apple IIGS software market! Some people's priorities are all screwed up!)
--
/Apple II(GS) Forever! unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu MAIL ME FOR INFO ABOUT CHEAP CDs\
\"If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd be on in prime time."-Lisa Simpson/