[comp.sys.apple2] Microsoft Sofcard for sale

wilken@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Wilken) (11/04/90)

This the genuine Microsoft Softcard (not one of those cheap clones you
see in magazines).  I have the orginal operating system and manuals, and
als "The CP/M Handbook" from Sybex publishing.

Make me an offer.

Scott
--
                      Internet:  wilken@plains.nodak.edu
                         UUCP:  ..!uunet!plains!wilken

noahm@pro-freedom.cts.com (Noah Magram) (11/04/90)

Buy it, it's WORTH the money!! I have one of those, a moldy oldie, but if you
are move between MS-DOS & DOS 3.3, it's handy. CP/M is ALOT like MS-DOS. It
comes with a basic interperter & a configuration prog, that will let you
REDEFINE KEYBOARD CHARTERS (i.e. A=D, B=S, etc...).

                BUY IT, IT'S WORTH THE MONEY!!!!
                ^^^ ^^       ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^

                        ^^^^^^^^^
                       ^Apple ][e^
                      ^^^FOREVER^^^
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   ^^^^^^Noah^M.^^^^^^
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----
ProLine:  noahm@pro-freedom
Internet: noahm@pro-freedom.cts.com
UUCP:     clark!pro-freedom!noahm
ARPA:     clark!pro-freedom!noahm@nosc.mil

araftis@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Alex Raftis) (11/07/90)

In article <6602@plains.NoDak.edu> wilken@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Wilken) writes:

>This the genuine Microsoft Softcard (not one of those cheap clones you
>see in magazines).  I have the orginal operating system and manuals, and
>als "The CP/M Handbook" from Sybex publishing.
>
>Make me an offer.

Have you used this on an Apple IIGS? I tried my father's one time, and it
would crash repetedly, with the frequency of crashes dependent on the speed
of the system. I just thought I should point this out if any GS owners were
considering buying it.

                     Internet: araftis@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
               America Online: xela      (Real Life: Alex Raftis)