[comp.sys.apple2] Unix apple emulator

curfmanm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Matthew Curfman) (11/02/90)

Where can I find a copy of the apple ii+/iie emulator written for a unix
machine.  I at one time had a copy but it seems to have been lost in the
shuffle :-(

Matt
curfmanm@prism.cs.orst.edu

malt@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Mark Tompsett) (11/07/90)

In article <21512@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> curfmanm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Matthew Curfman) writes:

>Where can I find a copy of the apple ii+/iie emulator written for a unix
>machine.  I at one time had a copy but it seems to have been lost in the
>shuffle :-(
>
>Matt
>curfmanm@prism.cs.orst.edu

Well, could you send me your replies too!

     Mark Tompsett

gwyn@smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) (11/07/90)

In article <1990Nov6.203719.12558@watcsc.waterloo.edu> malt@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Mark Tompsett) writes:
>In article <21512@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> curfmanm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Matthew Curfman) writes:
>>Where can I find a copy of the apple ii+/iie emulator written for a unix
>>machine.
>Well, could you send me your replies too!

Hang on, fellows -- Apple II emulators are slated to be among the first
postings to the new comp.sources.apple2 newsgroup, according to its
moderator, who has several on hand.