[comp.sys.apple2] SEVERE OVERLOAD

TMPLee@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL (11/02/90)

I think it's time to give up.  I've been on the road a good part of the
last two weeks so I haven't had a chance to look at info-apple for about
two weeks.  When I finally tuned in I found 507 unread messages.  That
has to be a sign of something, but I'm not sure what.  I'm not even
going to bother to look at the subject lines.  Anything really exciting?
NO, don't answer that.

avery@netcom.UUCP (Avery Colter) (11/11/90)

TMPLee@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL writes:

>I think it's time to give up.  I've been on the road a good part of the
>last two weeks so I haven't had a chance to look at info-apple for about
>two weeks.  When I finally tuned in I found 507 unread messages.  That
>has to be a sign of something, but I'm not sure what.  I'm not even
>going to bother to look at the subject lines.  Anything really exciting?
>NO, don't answer that.

Welcome, my son......

Welcooooooooooooooome, to the machine.........

--
Avery Ray Colter    {apple|claris}!netcom!avery  {decwrl|mips|sgi}!btr!elfcat
(415) 839-4567   "Fat and steel: two mortal enemies locked in deadly combat."