[comp.sys.apple2] What is tool 33

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca ("H. Grant Delaney") (11/19/90)

In setting up my 5.03 Disk I deiscoved a tool 33 on my 5.02 disk.  What is tool
33 I can't find any referance to this tool in any manuals or tech notes.

Thanks
Grant Delaney
delanetg@wnre.aecl.ca

toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (11/20/90)

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca ("H. Grant Delaney") writes:

>In setting up my 5.03 Disk I deiscoved a tool 33 on my 5.02 disk. What is tool
>33 I can't find any referance to this tool in any manuals or tech notes.

tool 33 is VideoMix. it's only useful if you have a Video Overlay Card.

you can buy a V.O.C. developers' kit from APDA for about $35, it tells you how
to use the toolset.

my 640x400 voc demo doesn't use the toolset though.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu