[comp.sys.apple2] latest Z-Link

dcw@goldilocks.lcs.mit.edu (11/19/90)

I sent out the latest Z-Link last week and I just noticed that one of
the segments looks fishy. I got only one note saying it was corrupted.
Has anyone else had trouble unBinSCIIing? Has anyone else tried?

--
Dave Whitney
Computer Science MIT 1990	| I wrote Z-Link and BinSCII. Send me bug

toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (11/20/90)

dcw@goldilocks.lcs.mit.edu writes:

>I sent out the latest Z-Link last week and I just noticed that one of
>the segments looks fishy. I got only one note saying it was corrupted.
>Has anyone else had trouble unBinSCIIing? Has anyone else tried?

I got it to decode successfully. It's on tybalt.caltech.edu under
pub/apple2/comm.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu

dcw@lcs.mit.edu (David C. Whitney) (11/20/90)

In article <1990Nov19.214614.18393@nntp-server.caltech.edu> toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) writes:
>dcw@goldilocks.lcs.mit.edu writes:
>
>>I sent out the latest Z-Link last week and I just noticed that one of
>>the segments looks fishy. I got only one note saying it was corrupted.
>>Has anyone else had trouble unBinSCIIing? Has anyone else tried?
>
>I got it to decode successfully.

Well, I've had a good mix of reports, so I'll assume it's corrupted.
New post tonight.