[comp.sys.apple2] AudioZap & synthLAB

NOWAKO09@SNYBUFVA.BITNET (APPLE //GS - THE POWER TO BE YOUR BEST) (11/29/90)

Could someone tell me what (specifically) AudioZap does? I've heard that it
will convert any sound file to ASIF(!) And that SoundSmith has a similiar
feature. Also, could someone tell me about synthLAB? Is this shareware?
Undt finally, where could I get both or either of these through the snail mail?
Right now I'm operating with a Zoom Modem at 300baud so Downloading is a real
b**ch.
                                                - Thanx
                                                - Joe Nowakowski

jpenne@ee.ualberta.ca (Jerry Penner) (11/29/90)

In article <F982D1F3E8FF20229B@snybufva.bitnet> Joe Nowakowski writes:

>Could someone tell me what (specifically) AudioZap does? I've heard that it
>will convert any sound file to ASIF(!) And that SoundSmith has a similiar
>feature. Also, could someone tell me about synthLAB? Is this shareware?

synthLAB is available through APDA.  I think it costs $25 to join and you get
access to a whole pile of stuff.  I'm not a member (yet?) but there are 1-800
numbers you can phone to join.  I don't know them off by heart but can find
them for you if you need them.  synthLAB costs $25 from APDA.  Not bad,
if it's as great as it sounds (no pun intended :-)

[rest deleted]

--
	Jerry Penner		...!alberta!bode!jpenne