[comp.sys.apple2] Shrinkit GS problem

00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (Apple II Forever) (11/30/90)

In article <1990Nov30.001320.97@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu>
 cbdougla@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Collin Broad Douglas) writes:

>     I have a large file that I'm having problems uncompressing.  The person who
> gave it to me took a lot of C source code and archived them into a file.  Then
> he compressed that file.  I can't unarchive the file with GS shrinkit, //e
> shrinkit wont recognize the file and neither will Nulib 3.0.
>
>     HELP!  I really need the stuff in this archive.
>
>        Collin Douglas
>
> cbdougla@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu

Collin,

    Can your firend unpack the archive? If not the probelm is with the archive.
I believe that you have the newst version of Shrinkit. Um.... Im not sure what
could be wrong with the file. If you have any DTS technotes on NuFX archives
you might check to see if all the identifiers are there.. Also make sure to
name the file something.SHK or something.BXY... Maybee andy could jump
in here and give some more help than this. It would help If you could
post or email the error message that the file is giving you...

Hope this helps,