[comp.sys.apple2] Orca/C wanted

twdorr01@ulkyvx.BITNET (ThomasD) (12/06/90)

Does anybody have an orginal Orca/C disk and manual that they are interested
in selling?  I'd love to get Orca/C, but I really don't want to buy it through
some magazine or worse yet, some dealer.  Anybody interested?

ThomasD

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (12/08/90)

In article <9012052324.AA25652@lilac.berkeley.edu> twdorr01@ulkyvx.BITNET (ThomasD) writes:
>Does anybody have an orginal Orca/C disk and manual that they are interested
>in selling?  I'd love to get Orca/C, but I really don't want to buy it through
>some magazine or worse yet, some dealer.  Anybody interested?
>
>ThomasD

ByteWorks is running a special until Jan 31, 1991 that you should take
advantage of (I just sent my money). For $95, you not only get the
complete Orca/C compiler package, but their "C Learn to Program"
tutorial package that includes a 365 pg reference manual on C.

Sorry to sound like a commercial but the value is incredible. (The
package normally sells for $200).

ByteWorks : 1-505-898-8183
            4700 Irving Blvd NW
            Suite 207