[comp.sys.apple2] mandelbrots julia mountain fractals

In article <1990Dec9.194946.19133@en.ecn.purdue.edu> eldorado@en.ecn.purdue.edu (David D Jansen) writes:
>This program will create fractals in Double Hi Resolution so it only works on
>a 128K apple.  It creates Mandelbrots, Julia and mountain terrain fractals
>for basically any resolution fractal.  Just change the horizontal and
>vertical constants.  Why?  Well a printer can usually handle more pixels
>than the Apple II screen so why not create fractals for that resolution?
>It prints out fractals and automatically compresses and saves them.  Try
>it and send me any opinions.

	So is this thing supposed to be compiled under Apple UCSD
Pascal or what?! You say it only works on a 128K apple, but does ORCA/
Pascal also provide functions to do double hires graphics?!! (I doubt it)
	Even though I'm pretty sure UCSD Pascal is what it's supposed to
be compiled under, since it's compiler specific, it'd've been nice to
be told which compiler it'll work under.

	And why the heck was it on comp.BINARIES.apple2 instead of
comp.SOURCES.apple2???
--
/Apple II(GS) Forever! unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu MAIL ME FOR INFO ABOUT CHEAP CDs\
|WRITE TO ORIGIN ABOUT ULTIMA VI //e and IIGS! Mail me for addresses, & info. |