Newsgroups: Comp.sys.apple2
Subject: Point-to-Point
Expires:
Sender: jgieske@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Help!

Everytime I do something vt100 dependent, PTP changes its emulation to vt52!
Currently, I am connected to my school's Pyramid (8N1) through csunet (x25) from
San Jose State's host (7E1).  PTP always worked when I called in directly.
Can anybody give me some suggestions, or is this just some hardware
incompatabilities ?

I have Point-to-Point, version 4.0.   Is this the most recent version?  I would
have addressed this problem directly to Beagle Brothers, but their pro-beagle
number is at school.

Thanks...

John
jgieske@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU