[comp.sys.apple2] Sierra

supton@pro-novapple.cts.com (Sam Upton) (12/19/90)

I just recently got the newest edition of Sierra's magazine in the mail.
They seem to be trying to drive the market by producing games that most
people don't have the equipment for. No wonder they don't want to bother with
the GS ! Heck, they want MSDOS users to all run out and buy CD players,
Stereo cards and *lots* of memory. It'll be interesting to see what developes
along those lines, but I hardly think *I* would be inclined to spend that
kind of money just to run games. I guess I'll be happy to see what comes
from Pangea software next. ( we've all sent in our shareware fee, right?).

proline: pro-novapple!supton
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton@nosc.mil
Internet: supton@pro-novapple.cts.com