[comp.sys.apple2] BINSCII/ShrinkIt needed

icsrc177@Msu3.oscs.montana.edu (12/21/90)

To beat a dead horse one more time, can someone tell me how I can get
ShrinkIt (latest version, 3+ or GS) and BINSCII?  I currently have ShrinkIt
2.? and a bad copy of BINSCII which I tried to capture from comp.binaries...
apple2.  Please send mail to address below, as I seldom am able to keep
current on this newsgroup.  Thanks!
                                                   - Mark Wistey
                                                gmw1142@mtsunix1
                                                gmw1142@msu3.oscs.montana.edu

pmgannon@athena.mit.edu (Patrick Gannon) (12/21/90)

In article <00941805.70DFDF00@Msu3.oscs.montana.edu> icsrc177@Msu3.oscs.montana.edu writes:
>To beat a dead horse one more time, can someone tell me how I can get
>ShrinkIt (latest version, 3+ or GS) and BINSCII?  I currently have ShrinkIt
>2.? and a bad copy of BINSCII which I tried to capture from comp.binaries...
>apple2.  Please send mail to address below, as I seldom am able to keep
>current on this newsgroup.  Thanks!

Please also include me.  I have had a lot of trouble getting programs
from comp.binaries.apple2 to work because my copy of Shrinkit cannot
handle resources (I *think* that is the problem).

Also, is there any way to unpack .bsq files without using a Mac?  For
example, a Unix program?

>                                                   - Mark Wistey
>                                                gmw1142@mtsunix1
>                                                gmw1142@msu3.oscs.montana.edu

Thanks,

Patrick Gannon	                             (617) 225 - 7286   ||
pmgannon@athena.mit.edu (Internet)           362 Memorial Drive ||
...!mit-eddie!athena.mit.edu!pmgannon (UUCP) Cambridge, MA 02139||