[comp.sys.apple2] Answers to Ques re. A///'s

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (12/30/90)

I do not directly but I know who would have MUCHO info for you.
First, do you have access to America Online?  If you don't, send me a note and
I'll forward it for you.  If you do, send mail to Lavona, she runs a (maybe
the largest) Apple III group.

Also, contact:
Eric B Klaft
Apple 3-Mac X/L Service
5 Everett Ave
Boston, MA. 02125-2022
(617) 265-8316

You can tell him that I sent you (though he may not remember the name).  He's
always done good by me and the BCS (Boston Computer Society).

Good luck.

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs