[comp.sys.apple2] All Taito Software Bought By BIG RED COMPUTER CLUB

greg@hoss.unl.edu (Lig Lury Jr.) (12/31/90)

... delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca ("H. Grant Delaney") writes:

>Will I just received a copy of Print Shop Gs Companion from BIG RED COMPUTER
>Club and inside was packed a message stating that they had bought up all of
>Tatao's remaining software

Don't you mean Taito?

>Qiz //e  $5
>Renegade $5

>Rastan (GS) $24
>Arkanoiad II: Revenge of Doh  $15
>Qix GS $5

>Super GS COMBO Rastan,Arkanoid II and Qix  $35

>That included shipping.  Now there's a Christmas suggestion for any of us

>contact them at
>402 379 4680
>or BIG RED COMPUTER CLUB
>423 Norfolk Ave
>Norfold, NE 68701

>You can all buy the rest now my orders shipping tomorrow.

I guess with the excitement your fingers got a little tangled.
Understandable. :-)  Just clarifying for people here.  Replace Qiz with
Qix, Arkanoiad with Arkanoid, and Norfold with Norfolk.  That's all the
important spelling changes.

Hmm, so I could get the two I don't have already for $29... I'm going to
have to place an order!

--
     \ \_\ \__   __/ /_/ /    How many Sirius Cybernetics Corporation robots