[comp.sys.apple2] GSHK requested

scott@hpuslma.STLOUIS.HP.COM (Jim Scott) (12/27/90)

So far I have been unsuccessful in finding GSHK 1.0.3 on Usenet, Wash. U.
archives, or GEnie;
so again I am asking that whoever might have a copy of Shrinkit for the GS
please post it to comp.binaries,apple2.

I have several programs with forked or extended files that Shrinkit 3.0.3
will not unshrink; I suppose that only GSHK will handle them?  Therefore,
the above posting would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

ralpho@cs.fau.edu (Ralph P Carpenter) (12/28/90)

In article <27580007@hpuslma.STLOUIS.HP.COM> scott@hpuslma.STLOUIS.HP.COM (Jim Scott) writes:
>So far I have been unsuccessful in finding GSHK 1.0.3 on Usenet, Wash. U.
>archives, or GEnie;
>so again I am asking that whoever might have a copy of Shrinkit for the GS
>please post it to comp.binaries,apple2.

	GSHK 1.0.3 is available at:

wuarchive.wustl.edu:usenet/comp.binaries.apple2/GS/Util/gshk1.0.3.bsc.Z

	Note the .Z suffix: the file is in unix compressed format and
must be uncompressed before being unBinSCII'd.  This also means that
the file must be FTP'd in "bin" (or "image") mode.

--
|  Ralph P Carpenter      | InterNet: Ralpho@acc.fau.edu     | Blake's 7:  |
|  Sr Programmer/Analyst  | Bitnet: Ralpho@FauVax            |   The       |

rhodes@pro-sol.cts.com (Robbin Hodes) (01/01/91)

I have seen GSHK ver. 1.0.3 either on compuserve or Pro-Realm. If it is still
needed leave a message and I will get it for you. Personally, while I worked
on a lot of computers doing routine work, I find that my II GS makes it a lot
less frustating than some others I could name, but being a discreet person I
won't embarass them that way.

                             Robbin
----
ProLine:  rhodes@pro-sol