[comp.sys.apple2] PPM and PBM

johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz (John MacLean) (01/02/91)

In article <1990Dec7.134454.18772@bnr.ca> jimdean@bcrka362.bnr.ca (Jim Dean 1574326) writes:
>Please tell me if anyone has created any programs which run on
>a UNIX box for converting Apple II pictures (like the 3200 pictures,
>or $C1 pictures, etc) into pbm or ppm format. (From ppm or pbm I
>would further convert to something like gif for viewing here at work.)

I'm a sucker for these sort of posts.
Can someone please send me the format specs for PBM and PPM.
I will write toolsets for TGE (for the GS end) if I can get hold of
the info, and would probably even be willing to write toolsets for
pbmplus (for the UNIX end) if I could get had pbmplus.

John MacLean.
--
This net: johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz                      Phone: +61 2 427 2999
That net: uunet!fawlty.towers.oz!johnmac                Fax:   +61 2 427 7072