[comp.sys.apple2] Assembling 6502 Window source

ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET (12/27/90)

During break, I thought I'd get back to working on this...
This was source code uploaded by Toshi Morita I believe.  Anyway, I think
it was originally Merlin and I used Source Convert to convert to Orca/M.
Now this is where my problem begins.  It converts to Orca/M 1.1 I believe
and I use Orca/M 4.1 (P8).  I've broken the program up into about 8 segments
but with every segment there are operands that are not translating correctly.
If someone would be willing to help me with the troublesome operands I'd
appreciate it.
for example:
ldx setmouse
ldx /#setmouse  <--
Andy
ST6934@SIUCVMB

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/02/91)

In article <9012270123.AA21101@apple.com> ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET writes:

>ldx /#setmouse  <--
>Andy
>ST6934@SIUCVMB

LDX #>setmouse
Load X register with the high byte of address setmouse (I think high, not
low).
---
Michael J Pender Jr  Box 1942 c/o W.P.I.   The only Macintoshes
greyelf@wpi.bitnet   100 Institute Rd.     I'll ever buy go for
greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu  Worcester, Ma 01609   $.69 a pound...
--
---