[comp.sys.apple2] Novation Apple Cat wanted

Butch_Anton@TRANSARC.COM (01/03/91)

Wanted:

Novation Apple Cat II Modem

I'm interested in both boards, the 300bps main board and 212 add-on
board that gives the modem full-duplex 1200bps communications.  If you
only have one, I'll buy it, however.  The only requirement is that
it/they work(s).

Also, if you have any software for these things, I'd be interested in it, too.

Please reply by mail, since I don't get too much chance to read this
newsgroup.  Thanks!

Butch Anton             Systems Designer           Transarc Corp.
butch@transarc.com      +1 412 338 4442            707 Grant St.
.65K Seca Turbo Pilot   DoD #0124                  Pittsburgh, PA  15219
        "No matter where you go, there you are."  - Buckaroo Banzai
     Jesus Saves . . . Lemieux with the rebound; he shoots; he scores!

swiers@plains.NoDak.edu (Aaron Swiers) (01/04/91)

From Mailer-Daemon@Sun.COM Thu Jan  3 15:25:40 1991
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 91 13:25:07 PST
From: Mailer-Daemon@Sun.COM (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: <swiers@plains.NoDak.edu>

421 Host cup.portal.com not found for mailer ddn.
550 <Azog-Thon@cup.portal.com>... Host unknown

421 Host cup.portal.com not found for mailer ddn.
550 <Azog-Thoth@cup.portal.com>... Host unknown