[comp.sys.apple2] Telcom/gods- Testers Needed

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Desdinova) (01/04/91)

Well, the program I've been working on for a (too damn long) while is
going to be tested, one way or the other.  I'm starting a 20 hr/week job
as well as continuing school, so I'm getting this out as soon as I can so
it can get some real world abuse and I can go into a 'fix' phase, and thus
save my grades and keep food in my stomach.

If you have a GS, and you don't mind programs blowing up in your face every
now and then, and you hate ProTerm, then this is the program for you.
Send me mail if you're interested.

Note: you must be willing to use this as your sole communications program
for at least two weeks, in order to really test it.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | Being is Mathematics
Senior/Computer Engineering | Love is Chemistry

Chris.Rand@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG (Chris Rand) (01/07/91)

I'd love to help you test the programs, you can reach me here at
1:104/477.
Chris
--- ZMailQ 1.12 (QuickBBS)
 * Origin: Jaguar's NetWorking Labs, (303)377-2371 HST/v.32 (200:5000/500.0)

Chris Rand - via MetroNet node 200:5000/301
The Bohemia BBS System, Boulder Colorado (303)449-8946
UUCP:  Chris.Rand@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG
 or :  ...!boulder!bohemia.METRONET.ORG!500.0!Chris.Rand