[comp.sys.apple2] Wanted: Apple III owners/users

daveharv@pro-applepi.cts.com (Dave Harvey) (01/05/91)

The /// SIG of Washington Apple Pi, Ltd. invites all Apple /// owners to
contact us.  Our SIG is the largest Apple /// group in the United States, with
a public domain library  of more than 110 double sided disks.  We're
interested in contacting Apple ///ers from around the world to trade
information and software so we may all continue to get the most out of the
best 8 bit machine Apple ever made.  If you are interested in membership
(which includes a subscription to our 90 page magazine) please contact:
Washington Apple Pi; 7910 Woodmont Ave., Suite 910, Bethesda, MD. 20814.  The
Phone number is 301-654-8060.

--David Ottalini WAP /// SIG Co-Chairman.

PROLINE: pro-applepi!daveharv
UUCP: crash!pro-applepi!daveharv
ARPA: crash!pro-applepi!daveharv@nosc.mil
INET: daveharv@pro-applepi.cts.com

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (01/08/91)

How many /// members you got?

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs