[comp.sys.apple2] Suggestions on coding some C functions

ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET (12/31/90)

Hi,
I'd like to write some functions for time and date for hyperc and would
like to know if there is some general standard out there that I could
emulate to try to keep it somewhat compatible with the outside world.
Andy. ST6934@SIUCVMB

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/08/91)

In article <9012310827.AA16539@apple.com> ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET writes:
>Hi,
>I'd like to write some functions for time and date for hyperc and would
>like to know if there is some general standard out there that I could
>emulate to try to keep it somewhat compatible with the outside world.
>Andy. ST6934@SIUCVMB

Yes, fake a Prodos date/time stamp and store the values in the proper
locations.  Or if you really like I'll write functions and just
send them with the other stuff off of Daemon.  I'm patching Daemon
to work under Hyperc.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW WELL IT WORKS!!!