[comp.sys.apple2] Printer buffers

sharris@brahms.udel.edu (Scott A Harris) (01/11/91)

Does anyone know of a printer buffer that works.  Everyone I've tried
does not work.  I follow the directions on where and how to install
and then try to print out an AW doccument or some graphic and nothing,
It still has to go through and tell me that its printing every page
and takes forever.  I just got a 2 meg memory expansion for my rom 4
GS and Its screaming for something else to do than to be a ram disk
and ram cache.
Thanks in advance.
Scott Harris
sharris@brahms.udel.edu

mcgu5464@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Ronald J Mcguire) (01/11/91)

In article <17528@brahms.udel.edu> sharris@brahms.udel.edu (Scott A Harris) writes:
>and then try to print out an AW doccument or some graphic and nothing,

You mean AWGS don't you? That "talks" to the printer and can't be buffered,
or so I'm told. (I could and very often am wrong) But just about every
printer buffer has worked for me with AW.

>and takes forever.  I just got a 2 meg memory expansion for my rom 4 GS
								^^^^^^^^
WOW! I assume this was a typo?! If not.....
Apple you sly bastards...... :-P

>Thanks in advance.
>Scott Harris
>sharris@brahms.udel.edu