[comp.sys.apple2] apology...

SPC1@psuvm.psu.edu (Sean Costella) (09/21/90)

I'm sorry I posted the directions on how to get Bouncing Bluster to work.  I
was just trying to help out a lot of people who were having problems with it
like I was.

                                                           Sorry,
                                                              Seeen

THROOP@GRIN1.BITNET ("Throop,Henry B") (11/08/90)

I write:
> ftp 128.255.19.175
> user anonymous asdf
[...]

Sorry for this.  I accidently sent my bitftp request to the wrong address.

--
Henry Throop
THROOP@GRIN1.BITNET

ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET (01/11/91)

> To: ST6934%SIUCVMB.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET
> Subject: Re: Open Letter (sort of a purging of the soul...)
> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 91 15:29:07 -0500
> From: rtc%westford.ccur.com@RELAY.CS.NET

> In article <9101090731.AA13953@apple.com> you write:
> |> ...  And I'm not even Jewish (joke!).
> |> Andy.
> |> ST6934@SIUCVMB

> What does your lack of Jewishness have to do with this?  I see nothing
> funny about your Antisemitic remark.  Kindly post a retraction of
> your insulting post to the newsgroup.

> -Robert

I apologize to any who were offended by my bad taste and the above remark
;we live in an imperfect world.  I don't support any belief that raises
one group, be it religious, ethnic, racial, etc at the expense of another
group, or willfully puts down another group for any reason.  I don't want
to comment further on this; this wasn't the reason for my original post
, i.e. to insult anyone, and this subject has nothing to do with the
purpose of this newsgroup.  However I thought that this post and retract-
ion was necessary and warranted.  Please accept my apology.

Andy Werner
ST6934@SIUCVMB

bbean@pro-grouch.cts.com (Bruce Bean) (01/13/91)

The original requester is being a bit over zelouse in the case in question.
Sounds like someone who should be moderating alt.religion rather than
intrerupting a computer related discusion.  If you have a problem with
religion see your rabi/priest.

                                              Bruce Bean