[comp.sys.apple2] CV Tech RAMFast card

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey (SysAdmin)) (01/15/91)

>Also, about the CV Tech RamFAST upgrade, I heard that you will be required to
>SEND BACK the OLD ROMS.  <shrug>  I do hope we don't have to... what a
>bother!

>But the =tape drive= support (as opposed to removable cartridge drives like
>Syquest) is interesting... is that tape drive as in tape drive backups?

You're requested to send the old ROMs back **AFTER** you've received the new
ROMs.  At least that's how it's been working when I got new ROMs from them.

And yes, the tape drive support will be for tape drives used for backups.

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |