[comp.sys.apple2] Loading CDAs from ProDOS 8

acl3k@calico.cs.Virginia.EDU (Allan Christian Long) (01/16/91)

A program was posted six months or a year ago (or maybe longer, I can't
remember) that loads CDAs from ProDOS 8.  I downloaded it but have since
lost (i.e. accidentally deleted) it.  I looked for it at tybalt.caltech.edu
and plains.nodak.edu, but I couldn't find it there.  I would really
appreciate it if someone would either send me a copy or let me know of
an anonymous FTP site where I could get it.  (Either way, please respond
by email, as I don't have time to keep up with this newsgroup, unfortunately.)
	Thanks.

A. Chris Long, Jr.
acl3k@uvacs.cs.virginia.edu

mkoprows@ub.d.umn.edu (Mark) (01/16/91)

In article <1991Jan15.171124.20580@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>, acl3k@calico.cs.Virginia.EDU (Allan Christian Long) writes:

> A program was posted six months or a year ago (or maybe longer, I can't
> remember) that loads CDAs from ProDOS 8.  I downloaded it but have since
> lost (i.e. accidentally deleted) it.  I looked for it at tybalt.caltech.edu
> and plains.nodak.edu, but I couldn't find it there.

If people are looking for files that they think might be at a ftp site
somewhere there is a SUN that you can login into and search for any program
that is at ftp sites. To use this all you do is telnet to 132.206.2.3 and
then login name of archie, not anonymous, and then read the help files for
info on searching. The person searches 1/30 of the ftp list every day so
every sight is updated once a month.

|   The only reason for time is so that            Mark                    |
|   two things don't happen at once.               mkoprwos@ub.d.umn.edu   |