[comp.sys.apple2] Where is HyperC?

curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Matthew Curfman) (01/14/91)

Title says it all.  Where can I find HyperC w/ ftp?

-Matt Curfman
curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan14.073506.13018@usenet@scion.CS.ORST.EDU> curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Matthew Curfman) writes:
>Title says it all.  Where can I find HyperC w/ ftp?
>
>-Matt Curfman
>curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu

plains.nodak.edu

Mike.

toth@tellabs.com (Joseph G. Toth Jr.) (01/21/91)

In article <1991Jan19.043817.26728@wpi.WPI.EDU>, greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) writes:
> In article <1991Jan14.073506.13018@usenet@scion.CS.ORST.EDU> curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Matthew Curfman) writes:
> >Title says it all.  Where can I find HyperC w/ ftp?
> >
> >-Matt Curfman
> >curfmanm@jacobs.cs.orst.edu
>
> plains.nodak.edu
>
> Mike.

 For those withoput 'ftp', you can also use 'email' to send requests for
 information and file transfers to 'archive-server@plains.nodak.edu'.

 I have transefered several files from there.

 You send simple commands in the mail message.  Start with

	help
	index appleII

 for your first mailing. (Note that the filesnames are case sensitive)

 You must be aware, however, that if you request the 'send' of files,
 you must first be sending the files to a computer that has access to
 uudecode and (if you request multiple files) tar (the unix tape archive
 utility).

 After I verify what I wrote, I will be posting uadecode for HyperC and
 a few other necessary utilities/subroutines that will make life easier.

   uudecode - Unix to Unix Decode
   uadecode - Unix to Apple Decode

 Joe Toth
 Tellabs, Inc.
 Lisle, Il.
--
------------------------------------------------+---------------------
Maybe I shouldn't have done it, sarcasm is so   | Joseph G. Toth Jr.

glaeske@plains.NoDak.edu (Brian Glaeske) (01/22/91)

In article <5104@tellab5.tellabs.com> toth@tellabs.com (Joseph G. Toth Jr.) writes:

> After I verify what I wrote, I will be posting uadecode for HyperC and
> a few other necessary utilities/subroutines that will make life easier.
>
>   uudecode - Unix to Unix Decode
>   uadecode - Unix to Apple Decode

Also sooner or later, I will be writing a UNIX to binscii converter for use
with the archive-server.  It all depends on when I get my new NeXT :-).

--
Brian Glaeske
 -  /|                        glaeske@plains.NoDak.edu  [Internet]