[comp.sys.apple2] TransWarp GS / suggestions

toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (01/16/91)

platkus@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Shawn W Platkus) writes:

>I heard a while back that someone was working on a CDev for the TransWarp GS.
>That is so its speed and options could be changed from the NDA Control Panel.
>Does anyone know if this exists and if so where it can be obtained?

I've seen it on America Online. Next time I call I'll try to remember to get
it for you.

>I just think that it would be a little easier if people could call these files
>README.prog  where .prog is an abbreviation of the program it goes with.

You wouldn't have this problem if you put downloads in their own directories.
Makes it a lot easier to keep track of things.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu

bill@pro-gateway.cts.com (Bill Long, SysOp) (01/17/91)

>I just think that it would be a little easier if people could call these
>files README.prog  where .prog is an abbreviation of the program it goes
>with.

I agree! README files can be a pain when you can't tell which one goes to
which program.

  Internet/ProLine: bill@pro-gateway.cts.com
+-----------+ UUCP: crash!pro-gateway!bill
|Pro-Gateway| ARPA: crash!pro-gateway!bill@nosc.mil
|214/6445113|
+-Dallas,TX-+

platkus@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Shawn W Platkus) (01/23/91)

In article <m0ixd2B-00007MC@jartel.info.com> kimbrennan@gnh-starport.cts.com (Kim Brennan) writes:
>There are actually two different CDEVs for the Transwarp. Both are available on
>America Online (and probably a few other places). One is jesusware, the other
>I'm not sure about...but is probably shareware. I have them somewhere, though
>I'm now zipped (my Dad has the Transwarp...)

I just got the TWGS CDEV that is jesusware off of the comp.apple2.binaries.
I would like to see the others too.  I you find them, please mail them to
me or post them up to binaries or something.  Thanks!

PLatkus