[comp.sys.apple2] RE>Re- The Old Octo-RAM car

EWINGRA@CTRVX1.VANDERBILT.EDU (Rick Ewing) (01/24/91)

QuickMail<tm> from Rick Ewing
Attn:INFO-APPLE

        Reply to:   RE>Re: The Old Octo-RAM card--
Nope, I paid for it.  $99, straight from MDIdeas when I was working
for Apple.

BTW, how can you pirate *hardware*???

--Rick Ewing
  Vanderbilt University

ifar355@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David H. Huang) (01/24/91)

In article <9101231720.AA18200@apple.com> EWINGRA@CTRVX1.VANDERBILT.EDU (Rick Ewing) writes:

>        Reply to:   RE>Re: The Old Octo-RAM card--
>Nope, I paid for it.  $99, straight from MDIdeas when I was working
>for Apple.
>
>BTW, how can you pirate *hardware*???
>
>--Rick Ewing
>  Vanderbilt University

You can't! That's why I had the smileys! It's mostly a semi-joke about how
whenever you claim that you lost the manual for something, people assume
that you pirated it.
--
David Huang                                 |
Internet: ifar355@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu        |     "My ganglion is stuck in

gwyn@smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) (01/24/91)

In article <9101231720.AA18200@apple.com> EWINGRA@CTRVX1.VANDERBILT.EDU (Rick Ewing) writes:
>BTW, how can you pirate *hardware*???

Easy, you borrow a friend's card and run it through your matter duplicator.