[comp.sys.apple2] Hyperc source wanted

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/02/91)

I want the source files for some of the Hyperc C routines
so I can make my own loaders for stand-alone programs.

According to the copyright page in the instuctions
this should not be a problem.

Could someone please upload the loader/shell and system
source files.

--
---
Michael J Pender Jr  Box 1942 c/o W.P.I.   The only Macintoshes

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/08/91)

Noone has commented yet to say they can send me the source.
I would really like to make some changes in the shell program,
and fix some bugs in Hyper C that are starting to get on my
nerves.

If someone has the source and would be willing to email or
real mail me a copy please send me a message.

greyelf@wpi.wpi.internet
1480 Mapleton Avenue
Suffield, CT 06078

jeffb@world.std.com (Jeffrey T Berntsen) (01/09/91)

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) writes:

>Noone has commented yet to say they can send me the source.
>I would really like to make some changes in the shell program,
>and fix some bugs in Hyper C that are starting to get on my
>nerves.

>If someone has the source and would be willing to email or
>real mail me a copy please send me a message.

>greyelf@wpi.wpi.internet
>1480 Mapleton Avenue
>Suffield, CT 06078

No.  If you have source code for Hyper C, or documentation for that matter,
please _post_ it either on comp.binaries.apple2 or comp.sources.apple2 (if it's
even still alive).  I'm sure other folks (like me :-) ) would be interested in
having it.
Jeffrey T. Berntsen                    |  Looking for a good .sig
jeffb@world.std.com                    |

jeffb@world.std.com (Jeffrey T Berntsen) (01/09/91)

>>No.  If you have source code for Hyper C, or documentation for that matter,
>>please _post_ it either on comp.binaries.apple2 or comp.sources.apple2 (if it's
>>even still alive).  I'm sure other folks (like me :-) ) would be interested in
>>having it.

>I have a photo copy of the documentation, it cannot be "posted" as such.
>And comp.binaries.apple2 is for binaries, not letters requesting posts.

I know.  That's why I posted that request here in comp.sys.apple2 instead
of the binaries group.  I'm making the following offer:  Anyone willing to
send me a good readable photocopy of the documentation for Hyper C will
eventually see it typed into Appleworks 3 and converted to text files, etc.
I'm not looking for _free_ photocopies; If someone wants $$ in exchange for
copies, let me know (via mail, no need to waste a posting).  Depending on
the size of it, typing it in could take some time but I'm willing to give
it a try.  I'm that serious about seeing the documentation available.

dcw@lcs.mit.edu (David C. Whitney) (01/09/91)

In article <1991Jan9.141914.9076@world.std.com> jeffb@world.std.com (Jeffrey T Berntsen) writes:

>>>No.  If you have source code for Hyper C, or documentation for that matter,
>>>please _post_ it either on comp.binaries.apple2 or comp.sources.apple2
>
>>I have a photo copy of the documentation, it cannot be "posted" as such.

>I'm making the following offer:  Anyone willing to
>send me a good readable photocopy of the documentation for Hyper C will
>eventually see it typed into Appleworks 3 and converted to text files, etc.

OOF! Geez, I can use OCR and get it "typed" in about an hour
(depending on the size...) If someone sends Xerox (TM) pages to me,
I'll try to get them converted to text for far less effort.

--
Dave Whitney
Computer Science MIT 1990	| I wrote Z-Link and BinSCII. Send me bug

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (01/13/91)

I'm curious, is HyperC for the //e & //c models or is only for the IIgs?

If it's for the //e, where can it be gotten?  I'd love to get a reasonable C
for my //e, I've about given up on my IIgs.

Thanks in advance for any info...

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alfalfa.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alfalfa!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs

greyelf@wpi.WPI.EDU (Michael J Pender) (01/19/91)

In article <12193.apple.net@pro-angmar> m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) writes:
>I'm curious, is HyperC for the //e & //c models or is only for the IIgs?
>If it's for the //e, where can it be gotten?  I'd love to get a reasonable C
>for my //e, I've about given up on my IIgs.
>Thanks in advance for any info...
>GEnie       : M.Tiernan
>AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
>Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alfalfa.com
>UUCP        : ...!uunet!alfalfa!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

Hyper C is for the IIe and IIc, but a patch is available to make it run on
the GS.

The stuff is available from plains.nodak.edu by anonymous ftp.

karid@rhi.hi.is (Kari Davidsson) (01/22/91)

Hi......

	Is it possible to get HyperC w/email from someone out there?

			KD

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (01/23/91)

I've just gotten the entire HyperC system (No source) from GEnie.

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alfalfa.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alfalfa!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs

karid@rhi.hi.is (Kari Davidsson) (01/25/91)

Hi....

   I am trying to download it from archive-server@plains.nodak.edu w/email
but it always sends me back a message stating that it can't locate the HyperC
system.  Any suggestions?

			KD