[comp.sys.apple2] Problem w/ Z-link

dcw@lcs.mit.edu (David C. Whitney) (01/29/91)

In article <9101191521.AA16606@apple.com> PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) writes:
> Anyway, i've asked him about this before and he had no info for me.  This
> is what happens.
    [description of problem deleted]
>  Any ideas?  By the way, this same exact thing happens with Snowterm also,

Hum. I really have no idea what's happening. Z-Link uses the built-in
firware in the GS for doing serial processing. I guess that Snowterm
does too. Could this be a bug in the firmware?

Just to verify, I've been able to do this as well. Rather confusing
and quite annoying.

--
Dave Whitney
Computer Science MIT 1990	| I wrote Z-Link and BinSCII. Send me bug