[comp.sys.apple2] TSE #1

taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) (01/31/91)

From meekins@dragon.cis.ohio-state.edu (timothy lee meekins):

> By pressing the keys 0-3 on the keyboard, you can actually see how much
> time each section is spending. You'll notice that the scrolling text
> takes up almost an entire screen updatem whereas rotating the "Z" does
> not.

    Is that the "Easter Egg" in the demo?  I don't believe you mentioned that
bit in the read.me file.  A lot of people have been saying good things about
ZLaunch, I think I'll go download it somewhere and give it a try.  BTW, did I
tell you about the typo in TSE #1?

Brian T. Tao  {taob@pnet91.cts.com} ||  Computer guru?  Someone who got
University of Metro Toronto         ||  their computer a couple of weeks
Scarberia, ON, MIC 3A8         *B-) ||  before you did.  (Alvin Toffler)

daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David H. Huang) (01/31/91)

In article <426@generic.UUCP> taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) writes:
>From meekins@dragon.cis.ohio-state.edu (timothy lee meekins):
>
>> By pressing the keys 0-3 on the keyboard, you can actually see how much
>> time each section is spending. You'll notice that the scrolling text
>> takes up almost an entire screen updatem whereas rotating the "Z" does
>> not.
>
>    Is that the "Easter Egg" in the demo?  I don't believe you mentioned that
>bit in the read.me file.  A lot of people have been saying good things about
>ZLaunch, I think I'll go download it somewhere and give it a try.  BTW, did I
>tell you about the typo in TSE #1?

Nah, that's just some timing info. It was mentioned in the read.me file though.
The easter egg brings up a picture of Bart Simpson. It's pretty funny!

Tim: Did you draw the picture yourself? If so, it looks great!

--
David Huang                                 |
Internet: daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu          |     "My ganglion is stuck in

meekins@CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (timothy lee meekins) (01/31/91)

+---------------------------S-U-P-P-O-R-T-----------------------------------+
|/ Tim Meekins                  <<>> Snail Mail:           <<>>  Apple II  \|
|>   meekins@cis.ohio-state.edu <<>>   8372 Morris Rd.     <<>>  Forever!  <|
|\   timm@pro-tcc.cts.com       <<>>   Hilliard, OH 43026  <<>>            /|
+-------------------------S-H-A-R-E-W-A-R-E-!-------------------------------+

meekins@CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (timothy lee meekins) (01/31/91)

In article <426@generic.UUCP> taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) writes:
>From meekins@dragon.cis.ohio-state.edu (timothy lee meekins):
>
>> By pressing the keys 0-3 on the keyboard, you can actually see how much
>> time each section is spending. You'll notice that the scrolling text
>> takes up almost an entire screen updatem whereas rotating the "Z" does
>> not.
>
>    Is that the "Easter Egg" in the demo?  I don't believe you mentioned that
>bit in the read.me file.  A lot of people have been saying good things about
>ZLaunch, I think I'll go download it somewhere and give it a try.  BTW, did I
>tell you about the typo in TSE #1?

Hmmm. Are you using Release 1.0 or 1.1? 1.1 has 0-3 keys. The Easter Egg is
something else. Yes, you told me about the typo, but I couldn't find it.
Maybe you release 1.0 and it had already been fixed in 1.1.

=> COMING SOON <=
      Z3D
Realtime 3D animation