[comp.sys.apple2] Arkanoid

sehrlich@lynx.northeastern.edu (01/23/91)

I am now looking for a shareware/P.D. version of Arkanoid.  Or, does
anyone know the cost of the commercial version?

Thanks much.

Scott (sehrlich@lynx.northeastern.edu)

plucky.duck@pro-midnightex.cts.com (Terry Guelfo) (01/29/91)

Well, the commercial version should be rather inexpensive from Big Red
Computer, now that Taito has quit making the software.

There is a sort of PD/Shareware arkanoid out.  It is called Bounce It! (my
apologies.. I have forgotten the author's name)  No capsules, though.  It is
more like Breakout.

PLine:  plucky.duck@pro-midnightex / tg.exc@pro-harvest| The Toxic Revenger! |
INET:   plucky.duck@pro-midnightex.cts.com             |----------------------
UUCP:   crash!pro-midnightex!plucky.duck               |   Saddam Hussein,   |
ARPA:   crash!pro-midnightex!plucky.duck@nosc.mil      |    kiss my butt!    |
BITNET: plucky.duck%pro-midnightex.cts.com@nosc.mil    |IRAQ SUCKS IRAQ SUCKS|

quz@neabbs.UUCP (GUUS SCHIJNS) (02/04/91)

There is another version of Brick Out/ Arkanoid, called Blister Ball,
it is even better then Arkanoid!!

In article <556935@neabbs.UUCP> quz@neabbs.UUCP (GUUS SCHIJNS) writes:
>There is another version of Brick Out/ Arkanoid, called Blister Ball,
>it is even better then Arkanoid!!

	Is it better than Bouncing Bluster? Is this program for the GS or
what?  If so, put it up on comp.binaries.apple2 please..
thanks..
--
/Apple II(GS) Forever! unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu MAIL ME FOR INFO ABOUT CHEAP CDs\
\WRITE TO ORIGIN ABOUT ULTIMA VI //e and IIGS! Mail me for addresses, & info. /