[comp.sys.apple2] Audio Zap 0.8

awg0971@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (King Lerch) (02/07/91)

I got the newest, I think, Audio Zap a few months ago and it looks like a very
cool program but there are alot of bugs and it doesn't digitize. I wanted to
find out if anyone knew if the guy who wrote it was going to finish it. If it
did all it's functions properly, i'm sure it would be one of the best wave
editors around.

I would contact the creator but I don't have his Internet Address. Anyone with
info on this program or know where I can contact the creator, please reply by
E-Mail to the above address.

                         Thanx,

                               -King Lerch

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (02/10/91)

In article <1991Feb7.153618.27929@isc.rit.edu> awg0971@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:
>I got the newest, I think, Audio Zap a few months ago and it looks like a very

The newest version of AudioZap is v 0.93, which I just downloaded
from America Online. I don't remember the author though. Sorry.

--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer
Party naked... /AOL: Gargoth / Pro-line: kgreen@pro-angmar

toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (02/10/91)

awg0971@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (King Lerch) writes:

>I got the newest, I think, Audio Zap a few months ago and it looks like a very
>cool program but there are alot of bugs and it doesn't digitize. I wanted to

AudioZap is in 0.9, I got it off America Online recently.
Expect it on comp.binaries.apple2 in a few days.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu