[comp.sys.apple2] Carpet Bag vs SoundSmith

fadden@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Andy McFadden) (02/11/91)

Tried to start up SoundSmith v0.95 this evening and it failed... only
thing different in the system was the newest version of CarpetBag.
Deactivation of Carpet Bag solved the problem.

I did not have an older version of Carpet Bag installed previously, so
I don't know if the problem is inherent in the program or just in this
version.

--
fadden@cory.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden)
..!ucbvax!cory!fadden

isbell@athena.mit.edu (Charles L Isbell) (02/11/91)

fadden@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Andy McFadden) writes:
>Tried to start up SoundSmith v0.95 this evening and it failed... only
>thing different in the system was the newest version of CarpetBag.
>Deactivation of Carpet Bag solved the problem.

Hah!  Thanks for the tip.  Holding down the Open Apple Key during
launch of Soundsmith did the trick (I coulda sworn I tried that once...).

Peace.
Charles Isbell
--
Think about it till |    Banned because of his    | Don't just adopt opinions,
the Brother returns |  blatant use of... reality  |      _develop_ them