[comp.sys.apple2] ORCA/C update

taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) (02/12/91)

    For those who are still unsure about the upgrade path from ORCA/C 1.1 to
the forthcoming version (1.2?), ByteWorks will be offering the upgrade to all
registered ORCA/C owners for a cost of $30.  Earliest date for shipment is
February 22, although they admit that it might take 1 or 2 weeks longer for
the manuals.

Brian T. Tao  {taob@pnet91.cts.com} ||  Computer guru?  Someone who got
University of Metro Toronto         ||  their computer a couple of weeks
Scarberia, ON, MIC 3A8         *B-) ||  before you did.  (Alvin Toffler)

pinnow@lakesys.lakesys.com (John Pinnow) (02/13/91)

$30?
Will they be sending out this offer ?

--
===================================================|==========================
= Tmoh Systems - John S. Pinnow - "I am thinking!" |>>-> pinnow@lakesys.com  =

taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) (02/14/91)

From pinnow@lakesys.lakesys.com (John Pinnow):

> $30?
> Will they be sending out this offer ?

    Whenever they get the manuals back from the printers.  They estimate the
upgrade offer will go out within a couple of weeks of the Feb. 22 estimate.

Brian T. Tao  {taob@pnet91.cts.com} ||  Computer guru?  Someone who got
University of Metro Toronto         ||  their computer a couple of weeks
Scarberia, ON, MIC 3A8         *B-) ||  before you did.  (Alvin Toffler)

zane@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Sameer Parekh) (02/14/91)

	Is there a list of bug fixes?  I don't want to shell out $30 to
realize that he only fixed about 5% of the bugs reported.j

--
zane@ddsw1.MCS.COM

hackman@pnet51.orb.mn.org (-8 Otto "Hack-Man" Heuer 8-) (02/15/91)

taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) writes:

>    For those who are still unsure about the upgrade path from ORCA/C 1.1 to
>the forthcoming version (1.2?), ByteWorks will be offering the upgrade to all
>registered ORCA/C owners for a cost of $30.  Earliest date for shipment is
>February 22, although they admit that it might take 1 or 2 weeks longer for
>the manuals.

How about those of us who haven't bought 1.1 yet (holding out for 1.2).

Anyone know any mail order places that will have 1.2 available (bonus points
if you know WHEN they'll have it--how long after the upgrade date from ORCA)?

Prefer replies via email, as articles expire daily at this site.

                Thanks...
                                                                   --HACK-MAN
"Ric Flair... the James Brown of Pro Wrestling." --HACK-MAN
--
 _____  _________  _   Ignor missng charctrs, as pnet's edtr tends to eat thm
|  ___||  _______|| | INET: hackman@pnet51.orb.mn.org"
|  __| |___  ||  _  | UUCP:      >-------->!orbit!pnet51!hackman
| | _______| || |_| |       tcnet                          Otto E. Heuer, CEO
|_||_________||_____| "The innovator for software solutions."       FSD, Inc.
It would have worked too, if it weren't for those meddling kids...and that dog