[comp.sys.apple2] One ADB port on the GS

daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David H. Huang) (02/22/91)

In article <7674@crash.cts.com> dzimmerman@gnh-tff.cts.com (Daniel Zimmerman) writes:
>letters, and I just posted it yesterday! :)... I still think that there's
>absolutely no need for more than one ADB port, just like there is no need for
>more than one SCSI port, but I guess it is convenient if the chaining through
>the keyboard breaks on a computer like a IIGS... I apologize for my error, but

But you're not going to be moving your SCSI HD and your SCSI scanner
and your SCSI CD ROM drive around that much. You do move your mouse
around a lot. Sure, someone could put another ADB port on a mouse, but
it just wouldn't be convenient to have to drag cables around like
that. I still think there is a need for another ADB port on the back
of the computer... Oh well...

--
David Huang                                 |
Internet: daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu          | "Slight accidents with funny rays