[comp.sys.apple2] multi-line Apple II BBS?

matthew@pro-nka.cts.com (Matthew McGehrin) (02/23/91)

Matthew,
        The Only program that I know of is, diversi Dial, it was an older
type of program that allowed 7 callers at 300 baud on at once. It was a chat
line, and there are still alot of d-dials in existance. Slow but it did work.
(300 baud slow)

 Inet:   matthew@pro-nka.cts.com        | Add something interesting here.
 UUCP:   crash!pro-nka!matthew          | Add something interesting here.
 ARPA:   crash!pro-nka!matthew@nosc.mil | Add something interesting here.
 GENIE:  M.MCGEHRIN                     | Have something? Email me.

                     1+201/944-3102  (PCP NJNEW/944-3102)

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey-SysAdmin) (02/25/91)

There's a company called RTI that's taken the Proline software and made it
multi-user.  I don't have their US Mail address but their network address
is pbenskin@rti-central.cts.com

In the list of Proline sites, I see two rti sites that have phone numbers
so I assume they're accessable to the public

Site Name      SysAdmin   Name             City, ST            Site Phone
rti-cygnus     pstout     Paul Stout       Sandy, UT           801/566-6478
rti-natrona    bleathers  Bob Leathers     Casper, WY          307/577-4521

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |