[comp.sys.apple2] Looking for Quality Software

geary@dimetrodon.cis.ohio-state.edu (Lord High Everything Else) (02/28/91)

    Does anyone know in Quality software, who published Beneath Apple
DOS 3.3 and Beneath Apple ProDOS, still exists? And if so, where I
might contact them?

Mark Geary

bill@braille.uwo.ca (W.B. Carss) (02/28/91)

In article <88931@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Lord High Everything Else <geary@dimetrodon.cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:

>    Does anyone know in Quality software, who published Beneath Apple
>DOS 3.3 and Beneath Apple ProDOS, still exists? And if so, where I
>might contact them?
>
>Mark Geary

Beneath Apple ProDOS
For Users of Apple II Plus, Apple IIe and Apple IIc computers
by Dan Worth and Pieter Lechner
Second Printing March 1985

Quality Software
21601 Marilla Street
Chatsworth California
91311

Library of Congress Number:  84-61383

I never managed to get a copy of Beneath DOS 3.3, but I got my copy from an
outfit called ARKON books in Toronto, Ontario Canada.  Somewhere else
you might try is The World's Biggest Book Store also in Toronto,
Canada.

The area code in Toronto is 416.

Other than that I don't know what else to suggest.  I hope this helps.

--
Bill Carss
bill@braille.uwo.ca